♣ My Trip to UK ♣

Mar7ebaa everyone..^^


Since that I am abroad right now I decided to put some pictures that I’ve took here.. I hope u will enjoy it.. it will be a little bet long,, so try to bear with it..:P


..

..

..


First,, this is the place where we live.. it is a countryside area called “Lincoln”.. I like this place very much.. it feels like am in some kind of cartoon..^^



..

..

This lake (bu7ayra) ((or maybe river!!)) in front of the house,, we see everyday ducks and Goose and Swans in this lake..^^

..

..

This palce is near to our house we often go walk there.. i like it..^^
((ma tam mkan ma glty i like it ¬.¬"))..

..

..

And this is a very old Castle in this city “Lincoln”.. men kether ma 2nny mu3gba feeha kel 7d gam ysmeeha “8l3at kiwi”.. <<< yaa far7tech..=D

..
..

And this… no need to say of course u know.. BIG BEN.. =D


..


..


This is London from the top..loOol.. we where riding “London eye” ..

..

..

..


Emmm.. leen al7en this is it.. there will be another post enshalla for the rest..^^

Hope u enjoyed my post.. =)






6 comments:

  HάķöØnã✿რätatã

24 July 2009 at 14:37

Nice pic's..
I like the place where u live..
plz.. take more photos for the nature there
emmm for my sake =) ... I like nature .. I feel comfortable while looking at htese pic..& maybe I will go there..maybe

Have fun 7boOobah >>> loOl have fun kiwi

  Samt♥AlbadoO

25 July 2009 at 13:15

AMAZING,,,

8l3at KIWI huh hahahaha
yla 3lig 3zema fehaa 3zme el-F4 bass

  ĆυŤё✿ĶỉẄỉ

25 July 2009 at 16:13

Thanks Hakona,, sure i will take more pics,, and 4 ur sake i will take even moOore,,^^

then i will be waiting 4 u here tell u come,, ^^

thanks 4 passing my friendoty,,^^

  ĆυŤё✿ĶỉẄỉ

25 July 2009 at 16:19

6boOo3a,, wala yhemmech faaalech 6ayb,, yalla atryaken,, hehehe,,
>>> e7telal 3ynee 3ynek huh,, loOol,,^^

thanks 4 ur comment 6boOo3atya,,^^

  Anonymous

30 July 2009 at 16:23

hey mate.

who gives you the ryt to call ur self a kiwi

you'r not in NZ are you ???

  ĆυŤё✿ĶỉẄỉ

1 August 2009 at 16:50

hi..

and who gives YOU the right to tell me that..????

also am not from NZ..

anyways.. thanks 4 passing...